How do I assemble my system information for technical support?
You can assemble your system information through the RealFlight Launcher. Here is the procedure:
- Open the RealFlight Launcher.
- Select Additional Options.
- Select Technical Support (please allow several seconds for the Technical Support window to open).
- In the upper right of the Technical Support window, place a check mark next to "Include serial numbers in assembled system information…".
- On the lower right of the Technical Support window, select Assemble System Information.
- From the launcheroutput.txt window, select Copy to Clipboard.
- Paste the launcheroutput.txt information into a simple text file (Microsoft's Notepad works best).
- Attach the launcheroutput.txt text file to your email correspondence with technical support.