RealFlight owners…Download FREE software updates with new aircraft, flying sites and more!
Now you can always have the most current version of RealFlight.
Our RealFlight Development team never stops working on new ways to keep RealFlight simulator fresh, exciting, and valuable for improving your skills. Updates let you enjoy their latest innovations without waiting for a new version — and what's even better is that they're available free.
- 1.3 Update (July 2015)
- improve the flight characteristics of several models, including the new Xplorer V and the Tempest 280.
- 1.00.033 Update (July 2015)
- fully operational 3-axis gimbal for the Xiro Xplorer G
- headless mode can now be customized just like the 3 main flight modes
- Both versions of the Xplorer now have GPS
- Accessing both Xplorers is smoother and quicker than ever
- Update N (April 2015)
- Futaba Sky Leaf
- Update M (April 2014)
- Quadcopter trials
- Flyzone Calypso
- Update L (February 2014)
- Shipwreck HD
- Limbo III: 10 new ways to see how low you can go.
- Update K (January 2014)
- Great Planes Proud Bird ARF
- Balloon Burst III, with 10 exciting new levels.
- Update J (December 2013)
- The land/water classic: Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver
- Ring Race III
- Ring Race II: Bonus flying site!
- New, 27K polygon capabilities for builders
- Update I (November 2013)
- Flyzone Hadron Flying Wing
- Update H (January 2013)
- Heli-Max 1SQ Quadcopter
- Update G (December 2012)
- Gaui X7
- Update F (July 2012)
- The Giant Top Flite F4U Corsair
- Update E (June 2012)
- BF109e Messerschmitt
- Update D (May 2012)
- Enjoy a true change of pace: pilot an airboat!
- 3D Bayou Water Site
- Record engine sounds for RealFlight aircraft.
- Update C (April 2012)
- Synergy E6 and E7 Helis
- Try this option in "engine out" flying
- Add more real-life details to your airports
- Customize the appearance of props
- Update B (March 2012)
- Gaui 330X-S Quad Flyer
- New customizing options for the NavGuide
- Create custom heli blades.
- Update A (February 2012)
- Great Planes® F-86 Sabre EDF
- Skycrane Helicopter
- Junkyard Airport 3D Site
How to Update
Open your software's Launcher and click Additional Options. Select Registration/Update and click the “Check for updates before starting RealFlight” box. RealFlight will automatically search for new updates and download them for you. It's safe to say that keeping your copy of RealFlight current has never been easier.