How can I test basic Video Card functionality?
If you are having video problems using RealFlight G2 or RealRace G2, you should see if the problem occurs with the basic Video Card functionality. To do this, you can run Billboard, a program written by Microsoft which is designed to test the basic Video Card functionality. If you see the same problems with Billboard, you should assume the problem is with your video card driver, video card, or other computer conflict.
To run Billboard:
- Start the RealFlight Control Panel (Start Menu/Programs/RealFlight) - (or RealRace)
- Click on the Technical Support button
- Click on the Billboard button
- Maximize the Billboard application to match the characteristics of the simulator.
- Also try to switch Billboard into Full Screen mode and make sure that works as well.